- Job Search
- Industrial Disease Associate
Industrial Disease Solicitor
- This leading insurance law firm based in Newcastle is looking to recruit an industrial disease Solicitor to join its established team specialising in defendant industrial disease work.
The firm is a top 20 UK law firm and one of the largest and most well respected firms offering fantastic quality work and excellent insurer clients.
- Solicitors from a defendant background with experience gained in noise induced hearing loss work will be consider for the role.
- Ideally you will have over 2 years experience and have experience handling litigated NIHL, asbestos and able to assist on other disease matters.
If you are looking to handle good quality litigated work with opportunities for future progression then this role is ideal.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- A supportive, friendly and genuinely collaborative working environment
- Agile and flexible working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018