- Job Search
- Private Client Paralegal
This Private Client Paralegal position working in a Legal 500 ranked private client department is a great position for a Private Client Paralegal who is looking to expand on their experience within the field. You would be working directly with a large team of private client lawyers and some great partners with excellent reputations.
· Private Client paralegal role within a Legal 500 ranked team
· Working on wills, trusts, powers of attorney and court of protection matters
· Assisting partners and solicitors on a varied caseload
· Top quality work
· Working in a friendly and experienced team
· Good team spirit and excellent staff retention
· Strong and varied private client caseload
· Chance to progress within a top 200 law firm
· Private Client Paralegal
· Minimum of 12 months experience dealing with/assisting on private client matters
· LPC or Law Degree
· Good attention to detail
This is an ideal position a private client paralegal looking to move to a highly regarded private client team. You will gain exposure to a varied caseload which will prepare you excellently for a career within private client.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018