- Job Search
- Criminal Defence Lawyer
Motor Prosecutions Solicitor, Bristol
A leading globally recognised law firm is seeking a Criminal Solicitor to join is motor prosecutions the team in their Bristol office. Candidates from NQ level upwards will be considered as the team is hiring at various levels.
- Award winning firm
- Highly regarded and recognised in the market
- People focused culture with a very collaborative approach across the business
- Joining one of the largest Criminal Defence teams in the UK you will have exposure to and handle a range of matters to include; criminal investigations, prosecutions and inquests; high profile inquest and D&O cases; defending motor prosecutions; often the more serious / fatal cases.
- You will be a qualified solicitor
- Candidates from NQ level will be considered due to various roles within the department
- You will have experience dealing with criminal defence work on behalf of insurers
- Ideally some experience dealing with inquests
- Experience handling general commercial insurance work, policy coverage or property damage matters would also be advantageous
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Agile/flexible working
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018