- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
£65,000 - 110,000
Professional Indemnity Lawyer, London
Exciting opportunity for a Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join a leading international law firm in their defendant professional indemnity team in London.
The firm are ranked in the top tier, by both Legal 500 and Chambers for defendant professional indemnity work.
- The team act for; lawyers, accountants, architects, insurance brokers, and pension professionals against claims for negligence as well as policy coverage investigations
- Some of the insurance division focus on construction and engineering insurance and non-insurance claims, whether that be claims arising between contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers or under all risks policies for the cost of repairing damage or business interruption or claims for/against contractors/employers regarding design, workmanship and delay issues
- The team also undertake D&O/FI work
- You will have experience handling professional indemnity claims
- Ideally you'll have some experience dealing with policy coverage issues
- Solicitors with construction professional indemnity experience are positively encouraged to apply
- If you're applying as a newly qualified lawyer you must have completed an insurance seat with a recognised firm coupled with a strong academic record
- Opportunity to join a globally recognised firm and work with some of the leaders in the field
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like