- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Lawyer
£60,000 - 120,000
Professional Indemnity Solicitor.
This leading law firm whose defendant professional negligence team in London are ranked in the top tier, by both Legal 500 and Chambers for defendant professional indemnity work, seek to recruit a solicitor to join their team.
* The team defend lawyers, accountants, architects, insurance brokers, and pension professionals against claims for negligence as well as policy coverage investigations
* Some of the Insurance team focuses on construction and engineering insurance and non-insurance claims, whether that be claims arising between contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers or under "all risks" policies for the cost of repairing damage or business interruption or claims for/against contractors/employers regarding design, workmanship and delay issues
* The team also undertake D&O/FI work
- You will have experience handling professional indemnity claims and ideally some experience dealing with policy coverage issues
- Solicitors with construction professional indemnity experience are positively encouraged to apply
- NQs must have completed an insurance seat with a recognised firm coupled with a strong academic record
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Opportunity to work with some of the leaders in the field
- Joining a reputable and recognised international law firm
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018