- Job Search
- Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor, West Midlands
Excellent opportunity for a Serious/Catastrophic Injury Solicitor or a Legal Executive to join a long standing and reputable claimant law firm to specialise in Catastrophic injury claims in.
- Joining the established Personal Injury team you will be handling and assisting with moderate to high value claims, involving brain injuries and other catastrophic injuries.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor OR Legal Executive who has claimant serious / catastrophic injury experience including brain injury, spinal injury and amputations.
- The team would also encourage junior solicitors with multi track EL/PL/RTA experience with a demonstrable interest in catastrophic injury to apply.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Opportunity to join a well known successful claimant team
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus'
- Some flexible/agile working considered
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018