- Job Search
- EL/PL Solicitor
EL/PL Solicitor, Birmingham
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor to join a leading national law firm to join their Insurance and Public Risk Team based in either Birmingham OR Nottingham.
This is a great opportunity and the chance to work with a fantastic team on various multi-track EL and PL claims for the firm's top clients.
- Working on a broad range matters for clients which include the NHS resolution and local authorities.
- Managing your own caseload of multi-track EL/PL claims.
- Provide support to Partners where needed.
- Qualified solicitor with minimum 2 years' experience handling EL/PL with civil procedure and litigation experience.
- Must have dealt with litigated multi track EL/PL claims.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Highly competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Agile and flexible working options.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018