- Job Search
- EL/PL Solicitor
Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor
This leading defendant personal injury practice in central Birmingham seek an additional defendant personal injury solicitor/legal executive with 2-4 years PQE , to strengthen their Birmingham based personal injury/liability team.
- You will handle your own caseload of employers liability and public liability claims
- Your caseload will consist local authority claims, including social care cases
- As well as handling your own varied caseload you will assist partners on larger social care cases and with other types of local authority or injury litigation work
- Ideally you will be a Personal Injury solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
- You will ideally have defendant EL/PL experience
- Applications from claimant lawyers with EL/PL experience keen to make the move into a defendant role are also encouraged to apply
- You should have a good academic record
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Agile and remote working offered
If you are interested in this defendant EL/PL Solicitor role please send your CV to Clara Rogers at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018