- Job Search
- Medical Negligence Lawyer
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading national firm who is seeking to hire a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their team in Birmingham City Centre.
- A leading national firm
- Friendly, collegiate and forward thinking firm
- Handle varied and interesting caseload, including high value complex claims.
- The caseload will include treatment from a GP, hospital, clinic or dentist. The work is very varied and includes a full range of medical negligence matters, including high value, complex birth injury claims (including injury to both mother and baby), spinal injury claims, surgical claims, orthopaedic claims, fatal accident claims, delay in diagnosis or delay in treatment and incorrect or inappropriate treatment
- You will be a qualified solicitor ideally 1-3 years PQE (Although, those outside of this PQE should still apply if the role is of interest)
- You will have strong claimant clinical negligence experience
- The team will also consider applications from defendant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team when required
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong support of professional development
- Flexible / agile working
If you are interested in this Clinical Negligence Lawyer role in Birmingham please send your CV to Clara Rogers at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018