- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
23rd September 2021
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Exeter
A top tier international NHSR panel firm are seeking to recruit a clinical negligence lawyer to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare. As part of the firm's growth and new work lines, the team are looking for an ambitious and talented clinical negligence solicitor to join their Exeter office.
- Manage your own caseload of NHSR defendant clinical negligence claims covering a broad range of cases to include brain injury, fatalities etc.
- Files will also include high value and complex NHSR clinical negligence claims surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
- You will work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
- Qualified Solicitor, NQ+ considered
- Completed a seat in defendant clinical negligence
- Candidates from claimant backgrounds may be considered
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- The firm can offer flexible/agile working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018