- Job Search
- Costs Draftsperson
Costs Draftsperson, London
Excellent opportunity to join an award-winning international commercial law firm in their thriving London office. This growing department is looking to add an experienced Costs Draftsperson to their established and collaborative team.
Hybrid working on offer with 1-2 days per week in London and the remainder remote.
This leading insurance firm offer a wide portfolio of clients across a number of specialist sectors: from transport and logistics and international trade, retail, insurance, marine, health, education, manufacturing and public sector.
The firm has a growing costs team that operate cohesively across their offices in the North and in London.
- The role will involve but not be limited to; points of dispute, preparing points of reply, drafting bills of costs and schedules, negotiating settlements, attending detailed assessment hearings.
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years' experience dealing with your own caseload of costs matters.
- Experience handling clinical negligence costs matters that would be advantageous.
- Candidates from both a claimant and defendant background will be considered.
What they offer
- Attractive salary DOE.
- Competitive benefits package.
- 25 days holiday + xmas shut down.
- Hybrid working pattern with 1 to 2 days in the London office per week.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like