- Job Search
- Healthcare Litigation Lawyer
Healthcare Litigation Solicitor, London
An experienced Healthcare lawyer is sought to join a top tier Defendant Clinical Negligence team in London. Plenty of flexible/agile working on offer.
- Award winning international law firm
- Enviable reputation in the healthcare litigation market
- Due to continued growth the firm are hiring into their London office.
- The healthcare team regularly advises NHS bodies, private providers and insurers on a range of issues including inquests and public inquiries, best interests applications, claims for judicial review, mental health law, patient care issues, and clinical and corporate governance matters.
- The successful Solicitor will run a full caseload of clinical negligence claims for NHS Resolution (formerly NHS Litigation Authority), NHS Trusts and other defendant clinical negligence clients.
- There will be opportunity for you to build upon and increase the existing insurance work within the healthcare setting.
- You'll be an experienced Healthcare Lawyer with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- You'll be comfortable handling a wide range of insurance/medmal matters for the insurers operating in the Health and social care sector.
In return, you can expect a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to take your career to the next level with a leading Healthcare firms.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like