- Job Search
- Litigation Funding Manager
18th November 2021
Excellent opportunity to join an established and successful business as a Litigation Funding Manager.
You'll work remotely with occasional travel to London and/or Basingstoke.
- You will be responsible for all law firm operations activity
- You'll ensure processes are in place to deliver outstanding quality, productivity, and satisfaction for internal and external stakeholders alike, ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and processes
- You will lead a small team to support the processing and oversight activities
- Management and supervisory responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) - Risk processes and procedures to be followed with any key risks identified; Identify and contribute to the delivery of business improvements; Provide internal and external support; Lead the team to achieve the Key Performance Indicators and suggest appropriate plans where any shortfalls are identified; Conduct audits - remotely and occasionally on site
- You will have experience file handling and proven litigation experience
- A solid understanding of law firm claims processes
- Able to interpret accounts, financial statements and WIP reporting; audit and interpret case progression via case management systems (Proclaim/Leap/Clio); monitor and review Management Information and draw conclusions
- Experience of managing operational departments in a legal/specialised lending environment
- You will have line management experience with track record of developing and managing people
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Salary of up to £50,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Bonus' of up to 20%
- 25 days holiday + BH
- CIPD study support on offer (inc time off for study)
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like