- Job Search
- Corporate Immigration Solicitor
Immigration Solicitor - London
We are working with a major global organisation in London who are hiring into their Business Immigration department.
Roles available from NQ+ (There is no upper limit when it comes to level of experience)
You'll join a high performing, well known team in the market where you'll be offered a breadth of work and an excellent platform to enhance your career.
- Day to day management of your own caseload of UK and global business immigration matters
- Supporting sponsor licence compliance audits for clients; Ensuring timely delivery of services in line with agreed KPIs
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Identify opportunities to use technology to solve clients' problems and improve client service delivery, supporting the rollout of technology to newly onboarded clients
- Business development
- Risk Management
- You will have a minimum of 1 years of drafting skilled worker and ICT immigration applications and driving the process from start to finish
- You will have experience talking with clients about the prevention of illegal working, sponsor licence compliance, business travel and commuting
- You will be commercially minded
- Some experience of preparing sponsor licence applications, sponsor change of circumstances cases and supporting clients with home office audits would be advantageous
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary in line with level of experience
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Hybrid working
If this role sounds of interest, and you fit the necessary pre-requisite experience, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like