- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A top tier international NHSR panel firm in London are seeking to recruit a clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare.
- Manage your own caseload of NHSR defendant clinical negligence claims covering a broad range of cases to include brain injury, fatalities etc.
- Dependant on your level you will handle or assist on higher value and complex claims NHSR clinical negligence claims surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
- Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
- You will be a qualified solicitor with experience of handling your own clinical negligence experience
- If you are a newly qualified solicitor that has completed a seat in defendant clinical negligence seat and have good litigation experience coupled with a strong academic record, you will be considered
- Solicitors with claimant clinical negligence experience with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence should also apply
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible/agile working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Clara Rogers at BCL Legal for further information
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like