- Job Search
- Employment Associate
This is a new role to join an international law firm as an Associate in the Employment team, based in London. Handle quality Respondent work within a team where there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
As an Employment Associate in this team, you will:
- Join an employment team with lawyers across a global network of offices.
- Provide contentious and non-contentious employment advice and support to well known household name PLC clients.
- Work as part of a team known for their technical excellence and experience, where you can develop a real insight into working with a range of national and international clients on top quality Respondent work.
- Enjoy a varied caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment work across a number of sectors.
To be successful in your application for this Employment Associate vacancy, you will have:
- Ideally 1-4 years' PQE with a strong emphasis on Respondent employment work (candidates outside this bracket with relevant experience are encouraged to apply).
- Experience working in a national or international firm known for delivering quality employment advice.
- A strong academic background.
- An excellent understanding of client service and an eagerness to build relationships.
What's on offer
The successful Employment Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Friendly and collaborative team environment.
- An excellent training and development programme.
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement within an international firm.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like