- Job Search
- Contetious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor - London
An award-winning legal 200 firm is looking for a new addition to work in their leading contentious probate team on a wide variety of high-value, interesting cases. You will have a chance to work with one of the leading individuals in the field, and to develop very quickly in a small but ambitious team. They are looking for an NQ - 3 years PQE solicitor with contentious probate experience.
This Contentious Probate Solicitor will advise on a range of matters concerned with wills and trusts disputes, assisting a leading partner and working with a small specialist team.
· Contentious Probate Solicitor (NQ - 3 years PQE)
· Specifically: Advising on validity of wills, claims by those not left with reasonable provision, contentious trust work and more general will and estate related enquiries
· Highly reputable team with an excellent reputation
· Predominantly high-value, complex matters
The successful candidate for this Contentious Probate Solicitor position will be:
· A qualified solicitor with experience working in contentious probate (NQ - 3 PQE)
· Experienced working directly with clients, with good client servicing skills
· Strong academics and good communication skills
· Experience working in a reputable private client or litigation department
Salary and Benefits
This Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A strong well resourced litigation department
· A strong wider team and paralegal support
· Strong legal technology
· Good working hours, work life balance and more general benefits
If you are an experienced contentious probate solicitor looking to join one of the premier teams in the region, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like