- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Construction Professional Indemnity Solicitor
This leading law firm whose defendant professional negligence team in London are ranked in the top tier, by both Legal 500 and Chambers for defendant professional indemnity work, seek to recruit a NQ-2 Solicitor to join their team.
* The team defend construction industry professionals against claims for negligence. A significant number of members also specialise in product liability claims, particularly those involving coverage issues and/or with complex technical/engineering elements
* Some of the Insurance team focuses on construction and engineering insurance and non-insurance claims, whether that be claims arising between contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers or under "all risks" policies for the cost of repairing damage or business interruption or claims for/against contractors/employers regarding design, workmanship and delay issues
* Your clients will include but not limited to; Insurers/underwriters construction and engineering professionals / consultants (including architects and engineers) contractors, manufacturers
* You will be a qualified solicitor with experience handling/assisting on professional negligence claims made against Construction Professionals
* Solicitors with experience in construction insurance, able to demonstrable an interest in professional indemnity work will also be considered
* You will need to have previous client contact and attendance at business development events
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
To apply for the position of Construction Professional Indemnity role in London, please contact Clara Rogers at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like