- Job Search
- Insurance Lawyer
Energy Insurance Lawyer | LONDON | International Law Firm
Excellent opportunity to join a top tier international law firm in their Property, Energy and Construction team in London. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a commercial insurance role, Energy experience would be preferable, but not essential.
You will handle/assist on caseload of coverage disputes, in particular within Energy/Specialty lines.
- The team specialises in property, energy and construction insurance claims, assisting insurers and reinsurers of major multi-national companies in relation to their global exposures. They provide coverage advice and defend high-value, international and complex claims.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams of coverage and subrogation lawyers working in the energy insurance and reinsurance market. Throughout their global network of offices they have extensive experience of advising the insurers and reinsurers of the world's major energy sector multinationals.
- The energy team is comprised of recognised market-leading individuals. They are known for handling the market's largest and most complex claims in all energy sectors.
- 3+ years' Qualified Solicitor with insurance litigation experience
- Experience of London market coverage work in one or more of Property, Energy or Construction.
- Strong technical and research skills
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Be part of high performing and successful team
- Competitive salary and benefits package dependant on experience
- Hybrid and agile working options
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like