- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor - NQ to 5PQE - Leicester
Do you have a "can do" attitude and a determination to succeed?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a NQ- 5PQE Planning Lawyer to join one of the UK's leading regional law practices
A leading commercial law firm with clients ranging from individuals and families to global businesses and government departments. They have multiple regional offices which provide a comprehensive service to clients across the UK and internationally.
Their lawyers are recruited from a variety of backgrounds. Many trained with the firm, others have joined from international and city firms and some have a proven background in industry. This means that their clients are served by an excellent mix of high-quality lawyers with a wide-range of experience and all of whom share a desire to do their best for each client.
· They are focused on the East Midlands and consider themselves to be the 'go-to' firm for all aspects of legal planning.
· They are not just an "add on" to the firm's wider property team but provide bespoke planning advice for some of the region's largest developers and in the context of some of the largest local, regional and indeed national development projects.
· They are ranked as a top 10 planning law team by Planning Magazine.
· They are an award-winning firm: a growing Top 100 Best Companies employer and are ranked 5th in the Top 20 Best Law Firms to work for in 2021.
· They are looking for a motivated and amiable individual who can thrive in the ever-changing world of planning law to join their successful East Midlands planning team.
· 0-5 PQE (if NQ then the candidate must have a planning seat).
· Someone with a "can-do" attitude and a determination to succeed.
· A candidate who is proactive, not just reactive, and focused on solutions and overcoming obstacles.
· The team works flexibly, with a mix of office and home working tailored to ensuring that team members have sufficient support to work as best they can.
· Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance as well as a bonus scheme on offer to all staff
· 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with service
· Group personal pension plan with matched contributions to 5%
· Private medical insurance with option to purchase cover for family members
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or alternatively please contact Clare Rumble for further details.
BCL is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like