- Job Search
- Senior Commercial Property Lawyer | 6+PQE | Tier 1 | Norwich
Commercial Property | 6+PQE | Senior Associate | Legal Director | Partner | Tier 1 Firm | Norwich
Want to work for a firm that has true flexible working and offers part time roles?
Top 60 full service law firm with offices in East Anglia and London with over 750 staff including over 400 lawyers.
One of the region's largest real estate teams, ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500. Highly regarded for strategic land deals, property investments, commercial and residential developments.
Over 100 real estate lawyers in the national team based across four offices.
Senior real estate solicitor to join Norwich team. But could also work from Cambridge, Ipswich or Chelmsford.
The opportunity offers great progression for the right individual as you could join as a Senior Associate at 6+ years PQE, with the opportunity to be promoted to Legal Director / Partner at around 10 years PQE.
Alternatively, they would be happy for Legal Directors or Partners to join the team.
You will need to be:
* 6+ PQE
* qualified solicitor
* experience gained within a well-regarded city, regional or national firm with a well-developed knowledge in all areas of commercial property law
With experience in:
* commercial landlord and tenant work knowledge
* acting for both banks and borrowers in secured lending matters
* property support as part of corporate transactions
Ideally, you would also have experience in:
* Conditional and unconditional acquisitions and disposals
* Affordable housing - planning matters
* Portfolio acquisitions and disposals
* Option agreements and strategic land planning
* Consortium/collaboration agreements
* Overage arrangements
* Mixed Site assembly and development
* City/town regeneration schemes
* Licensed property work
* Secured lending
* Site regeneration for both the public and private sectors
Any applicant with more or less PQE than that mentioned in the vacancy details will be considered on their individual merits.
Full or part time hours considered
* Agile Working Policy
* 30 days holiday (FTE) plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
* Private Healthcare
* Pension Scheme (5% employer / 5% Employee)
* Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
If you are interested in this role please "APPLY" or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal directly.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like