- Job Search
- Commercial Property Lawyer | Cambridge
Cambridge Law Firm seeks property lawyer with a "can-do" attitude and a determination to succeed
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join one of the UK's leading regional law practices in Cambridge.
A leading commercial law firm with clients ranging from individuals and families to global businesses and government departments. They have multiple regional offices which provide a comprehensive service to clients across the UK and internationally.
Their lawyers are recruited from a variety of backgrounds. Many trained with the firm, others have joined from international and city firms and some have a proven background in industry. This means that their clients are served by an excellent mix of high-quality lawyers with a wide-range of experience and all of whom share a desire to do their best for each client.
They consider themselves to be the specialist firm in the region for commercial development, residential and strategic land development, property investment, landlord and tenant, property finance, and leisure and tourism.
They work with an extensive portfolio of clients which includes some well known leading businesses.
The commercial property team is mutually supportive with highly experienced practitioners. This will present the right person with the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience, working for a diverse range of excellent clients as well as having the necessary support in a friendly environment.
The Cambridge team has a strong reputation and has gone from strength to strength.
· Two to five years PQE experience
· Someone with a "can-do" attitude and a determination to succeed.
· A candidate who is proactive, not just reactive, and focused on solutions and overcoming obstacles.
· The team works flexibly, with a mix of office and home working tailored to ensuring that team members have sufficient support to work as best they can.
· Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance as well as a bonus scheme on offer to all staff
· 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with service
· Group personal pension plan with matched contributions to 5%
· Private medical insurance with option to purchase cover for family members
Placing People in Companies Like