- Job Search
- Senior Associate / Managing Associate - Commercial Property
Senior Associate/Managing Associate, National Firm, Nottingham - Flexible
This leading national practice and "Times 100 Best Companies to work for" firm is looking to recruit a Senior Associate/Managing Associate (of 4+PQE) to join their Tier 1 ranked Real Estate team based in their Nottingham office.
This is a well known Chambers & Legal 500 recognised practice with a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections.
The team is highly regarded for their real estate work. The real estate practice spans site acquisitions, planning issues, portfolio management work and commercial and residential developments. The bulk of the team is based in Nottingham.
They are looking for a talented lawyer to join the team in the Nottingham office to deal with a mixed caseload of property transactions. The role is flexible, with 2/3 days in the office.
The successful candidate will
- be 4 yrs + PQE
- ideally have a proven track record of general commercial property transactions for investors, developers, land-owners and occupiers
- help supervising and managing junior lawyers and assisting partners with business development when required
What's On Offer:
- Market leading salary for the regions
- Bonus scheme
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible/agile working (ideally in the office 2/3 days per week)
If you're interested in this role apply now or contact Clare Rumble to find out more.
Placing People in Companies Like