- Job Search
- Commercial Property | Associate | Senior Associate | Cambridge
Commercial Property | Associate or Senior Associate | 4+PQE | Cambridge | Peterborough
Join a fast-growing commercial firm with an excellent reputation built on a regional, national and international client base.
Flexible and part time hours available. Excellent quality work and clients.
They provide autonomy, opportunity and flexibility - and you'll be part of a peer support network across the firm that is second to none.
You really can develop the career you aspire to. And they'll help you to make that happen.
This firm punches above it's weight and has many "ex City" lawyers as part of its team.
They are looking for a commercial property solicitor to join their real estate team in Cambridge or Peterborough either as an associate or a senior associate.
Work will include general commercial property and strategic land and development work.
* 4+ PQE
* General commercial real estate background
* Strong technical skills (especially at the senior associate level)
* Ideally you will have acted for a wide variety of clients included landed estate owners and developer clients
* Agricultural experience is preferred but not essential
* Business development experience
* Able to supervise junior members of the team (for the senior associate level role)
* Supportive and friendly team
* Flexibility and part time working available
* Decent work life balance
* Excellent quality work without "city hours"
* The usual benefits of pension, health insurance and 25 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday!
* Free parking at Cambridge office
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like