- Job Search
- Non Contentious Construction | Associate
Construction Associate - Leading national firm - Nottingham
This is an excellent role for an experienced non-contentious Construction Solicitor to join a team of nationally recognised construction & engineering specialists in Nottingham. This firm has a great culture, high levels of staff retention and they offer very competitive salaries.
The Firm and The Team
- Highly regarded national firm with a strong mid-tier construction team
- Varied client base to include major developers, national housebuilders, contractors, subcontractors, professional consultants as well as employers not directly involved in construction
- The team work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors to include local authorities, sports, automotive, leisure and renewables
- Partners are noted in the Legal 500 UK for their broad expertise within construction
- The team handles a mixture of contentious and non-contentious construction matters however the immediate need is on the non-contentious side
- The successful candidate will have their own workload, be able to work with minimal supervision, manage their own time and work well under pressure.
- You would work alongside experienced construction partners on a broad range of predominantly non-contentious matters
- Qualified Construction Solicitor in England and Wales
- At least 5-6 years' PQE
- Have a real passion for the law and a solid foundation in construction work, predominately experienced in non- contentious matters (they will consider candidates who are experienced in contentious transactions or with a broad construction background but who also practise in other areas)
- Strong commitment to client care and able to work well in a team
- Able to supervise, train and mentor junior lawyers
- Able to network and build client relationships as well as deriving value from existing client relationships within the firm
- Strong remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Fantastic levels of support from partners enabling to progress your career within the firm
- Lovely firm culture
- Sensible work life balance with good levels of remote working offered (2 days in the office).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us and speak to Clare Rumble.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like