- Job Search
- Principal Associate - Residential Development - Cambridge
Principal Associate - Real Estate Residential Development - National Firm - Cambridge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior real estate solicitor with residential development experience to join a Top 50 national firm in Cambridge.
- Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK.
- Strong profile nationally in real estate.
- You will be part of a large national team of development lawyers acting for high quality clients.
- The team is part of the firm-wide Real Estate team and supported by a professional support lawyer.
- Clients include strategic land developers, comprising a range of landowners, promoters, development managers, developers and corporates.
This exciting role will mean you are part of a national team working on large-scale, residential-led projects as well as providing you with an opportunity to continue to develop your skills in a wide range of real estate work including:
- landlord and tenant work
- overage agreements
- development agreements
You will need to:
- be 8+ years PQE
- have substantial real estate experience gained in a large regional or City law firm and experience of supervision and marketing experience
- have development experience (ideally this being your main practice area), alongside exposure to a wide range of general and specialised commercial property work (some investment experience would be advantageous).
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Flexible agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like