- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor | NQ - 1PQE | Northampton
Commercial Property Solicitor | NQ - 1PQE | Growing Real Estate Team | National Firm | Northampton
A Times Best Law firm, ranked among the UK Top 70 with offices across the UK. With over 800 lawyers and 150 partners, this firm is expanding significantly and offers excellent career development opportunities.
The Commercial Property team based in Northampton is growing and the office is becoming a central hub for the area.
The real estate team covers everything from city centre locations to rural development, and small shops to major London offices, including all types of projects including nursing homes, factories, pubs, hotels and schools.
Advise on a range of issues across the breadth of Commercial Property issues, including but not limited to landlord and tenant, planning issues, construction, funding of development sites, conditional sale agreements, option agreement and overarching sale agreements.
*0-1 years PQE
* A solid grounding in commercial property (if NQ then a seat in commercial property is required)
* Development experience is an advantage but not essential
* 2/3 hybrid working pattern (office/home)
* Billable hours of 1200 a year
* Pension Scheme
* 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
* Benefits portal
If you are interested in this role, please "APPLY" for further details or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like