- Job Search
- NQ Solicitor | Real Estate Infrastructure | National Firm
A national, full service law firm employing over 850 people nationally is seeking an NQ Real Estate/Infrastructure solicitor to join the Infrastructure team
Work in a team which has a reputation for putting together large and complex real estate projects.
The work would include:
* providing assistance to a team of experienced lawyers on a broad range of Real Estate work
* with appropriate supervision, you will assist on large complex deals, but will also be building up your own caseloads of matters
* being an instrumental part in the building and growing of the Commercial Property practice, which includes freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, easements, options and landlord and tenant matters
* working as part of a wider team that has a depth and breadth of experience and expertise across most industry sectors and in every area of Commercial Property law
* providing supervision and support for junior lawyers and support team
* liaising with clients in a professional manner
Whilst previous experience in the Utility sector would be of interest but it is not essential.
If you have a solid background in Commercial property and want to drive your own development, business development and exposure to high quality clients, this could be the opportunity for you.
* relevant experience gained during your training contract
* good file management
* the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* previous BD experience is desirable, but not a pre-requisite
* This role is a hybrid role of home working AND being based from the Leicester office when required. They focus on amazing outputs not where or when they're delivered.
* Pension scheme matching 5% of contributions (after probation)
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance 4x basic salary (can increase to 6x at your own cost)
* 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Ability to buy 5 days holiday plus have a day off for your birthday!
* Plus a wide range of flex benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like