- Job Search
- Senior/Principal Assoc | Contentious Construction | Cambridge
Contentious Construction | Senior or Principal Associate | 4+ PQE | Cambridge
This is a highly ranked and award winning law firm with a reputation for being a fantastic employer.
Join a busy friendly team with the opportunity for growth and development.
You'll be working within a small but effective team structure under recognised and leading construction disputes partners.
Due to significant growth over the past few years the firm is looking to further expand its construction and engineering team.
You will be acting for a wide range of clients including owners/occupiers of assets/structures, employers, contractors, suppliers and consultants across a number of sectors.
The role is a varied one as you'll be working across a range of client industries and locations, and with a variety of different people helping them to contain and/or resolve their construction related disputes, which are often high value, factually and technically heavy and complex.
Typically, the role will involve, amongst other things:
* providing written opinions and giving oral advice
* advising clients in relation to pursuing and defending claims brought under or in relation to the standard form contracts and bespoke forms of contract
* representing clients, whether as claiming or defending party in dispute resolution
* participation in business development activities
* assisting with, and contributing to, the strategic direction of the practice
* You will be a senior or principal associate of 4+ PQE with experience gained in a City or regional firm
* Good academics - 2.1 degree or equivalent with good A levels or equivalents
* You will have a good background in construction dispute work
* Be able to demonstrate working as part of a team on cases
* You will also be able to show an understanding of, and an interest in, helping to grow a team and a practice.
* A highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package (including attractive maternity/paternity policy)
* Flexible working options accommodated
* Hybrid working as standard
* Strong partner support and the infrastructure in place to succeed in your career
* Excellent working environment and culture
If you'd like to find out more about this role please APPLY or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like