- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor | Bedfordshire
Commercial Property Solicitor | Local Firm | Bedfordshire
Based in Bedford and acting for clients across the country, this fixed fee firm has national coverage with a local presence.
The role will include acquisitions and disposals, creating and renewing business leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants, lease extensions, right to buy, right to acquire and experience in both agricultural land and development would be useful.
* 2 years PQE
* Ideally commercial property and agricultural experience
* Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice
* Strong IT skills
* Effective business development skills
* Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
* Up-to-date knowledge and skills
* Proven experience of handling own caseload
* Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
* Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like