- Job Search
- Head of Compliance | Non Fee Earning | Derby
£60,000 - 100,000
Head of Compliance | Non Fee Earning | Derby | Leading Firm
This is a newly created Head of Compliance position with an opportunity for you to develop the role and grow the compliance team.
It would suit a dynamic, forward thinking individual with a background in legal compliance management.
This ambitious and growing law firm is expanding and is recognised as a 'leading firm' by both Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500, with ISO quality assurance certifications, industry awards and peer ranking.
You would oversee all compliance and regulatory matters at a strategic level and report directly to the CEO.
Additionally you would be responsible for setting and delivering strategic objectives relating to compliance that align with the firm's ambitious growth plans and responsibilities to relevant regulatory and auditing bodies.
Prior experience in managing compliance at Executive/Board level is essential, as is experience gained within the legal sector.
The role is full time, with presence needed in the Derby office 3/4 days a week initially.
Ideally you will have significant experience in
* managing and building a team of dedicated risk and compliance specialists
* risk, compliance, and governance monitoring in a legal services environment
You will also need:
* excellent interpersonal and communications skills with senior internal and external stakeholders
* to be able to maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies
We understand the salary will be in the region of £60-£100k depending on skill set and prior experience plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY for further information or contact Clare Rumble.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like