- Job Search
- Senior/Principal Associate - Agriculture - Norfolk
Agriculture Real Estate Solicitor | Senior Associate to Principal Associate | National Firm | Norwich
Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK.
The firm has a national practice for rural land transactions, which is one of the largest specialist agricultural property teams in the UK.
They are a Tier 1 Legal 500 firm for agriculture with partners named as "Leading Individuals".
Work will include:
* sale and purchase of agricultural land, farms and estates
* rural land development schemes
* agricultural and business tenancies
* farming partnerships
* renewable energy projects
* mineral leases and
* refinancing transactions for landowners and businesses operating in the rural sector.
You will manage and run acquisitions and disposals of agricultural land, estates and strategic land.
It would be advantageous for you to have a basic knowledge of the relevant tax issues involved.
However, they will provide training and support to develop your skills.
Clients are farmers, corporates, investors in land, trustees and owners of landed estates, charities and other rural property owners. The role offers plenty of direct client contact. The nature of the work and the clients concerned encourages the development of long lasting and fulfilling relationships with both clients and their agents.
* Qualified solicitor
* 4 + PQE
* Experienced in agriculture property work
* Have an interest in issues such as food security, energy and natural resources
* Good academics
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Flexible agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like