- Job Search
- Property Development Solicitor | 3+ PQE | Northampton
Property Development Solicitor | Associate to Senior Associate | 3+ PQE | National Firm | Northampton
A Times Best Law firm, ranked among the UK Top 70 with offices across the UK. With over 800 lawyers and 150 partners, this firm is expanding significantly and offers excellent career development opportunities.
Work in a sociable team with a commercially minded partner, with decent billable hours and targets.
Opportunity for development and progression.
Work on a range of development matters, working closely with landowners and house builders.
Including landlord and tenant, planning issues, construction, funding of development sites, conditional sale agreements, option agreement and overarching sale agreements.
* Qualified Solicitor
* 3+ PQE
* Development experience needed (residential development ideally but not essential)
* Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
* Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
* Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
* Strong commercial acumen
* Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
* 2/3 hybrid working pattern (office/home)
* Billable hours of 1200 a year
* Supportive and friendly team
* Excellent quality work
* Pension Scheme
* 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
* Benefits portal
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Life Assurance
* 1/3 gym membership contribution
* Flu vaccinations
If you are interested in this role, please "APPLY" for further details or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like