- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor - Associate / Senior Associate - Norwich
Real Estate Associate (2+PQE) - National Firm - Norwich
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a Top 50 national firm in Norwich.
· Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK.
· Strong profile nationally in real estate
Work in a growing real estate team and undertake an unique combination of high value and complex work in the East Anglian region as well as nationally.
· 2+ year PQE solicitor
· 2.1 degree or equivalent with good A level grades or equivalents
· Good attention to detail, possess lateral thinking and problem solving skills
· An effective time and matter management and a systematic approach to work, demonstrating flexibility to work with several team members
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills are key, including the ability to work with others, influence and persuade
· You will also have the ability to build good working relationships with clients and potential clients
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Friendly and welcoming firm culture
· Great platform to progress your career
· Flexible agile working policy
· Dedicated professional support lawyer
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like