- Job Search
- Commercial Property | Leisure & Hospitality | Milton Keynes
Commercial Property Solicitor - National Firm - Milton Keynes
Highly ranked top national firm is seeking to appoint a commercial property solicitor to bolster their offering in Milton Keynes
As part of this widely known Commercial Property team, you will work on high value transactions for an interesting client base, with a particular focus on the Drinks, Hospitality and Leisure sector. This is a permanent, full time position.
* For the successful Commercial Property Solicitor, you will join one of the best real estate teams nationally. In this particular team you will have the opportunity to advise a specific client base and have a focus within the drinks, hospitality and leisure sector.
* The work will include a mix of landlord and tenant matters as well as purchase and acquisition files. In addition there is the opportunity to get involved in other aspects of law including TUPE, intellectual property and commercial law
* The candidate is likely to be an Commercial Property Solicitor with experience in core real estate, ideally a minimum of 12 months
* Having experience in working with hospitality sector clients is highly advantageous
* You will be ambitious and inspiring and keen to get involved in team activities and marketing initiatives
* A solid academic record is ideal
* Market leading salary
* Firm wide bonus
* Additional benefits include a travel allowance, bonus and season ticket loan
* Remote/hybrid working available
Apply now or contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like