- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor | Senior Associate | Norwich
Are you enthusiastic and ambitious?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate in Commercial Property to join one of the UK's leading regional law practices in Norwich.
A leading commercial law firm with clients ranging from individuals and families to global businesses and government departments. They have multiple regional offices which provide a comprehensive service to clients across the UK and internationally.
Their lawyers are recruited from a variety of backgrounds. Many trained with the firm, others have joined from international and city firms and some have a proven background in industry. This means that their clients are served by an excellent mix of high-quality lawyers with a wide-range of experience and all of whom share a desire to do their best for each client.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist the team on a range of freehold and leasehold commercial property transactions including:
· disposals and acquisitions;
· landlord and tenant matters and
· a range of property finance matters.
Candidates applying for this position should have:
· excellent experience gained from a comparable property team;
· strong commercial awareness;
· a commitment to business development and client relationship management.
The commercial property team is mutually supportive with highly experienced practitioners. This will present the right person with the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience, working for a diverse range of excellent clients as well as having the necessary support in a friendly environment.
The Norwich team has a strong reputation and has gone from strength to strength.
· Five plus years PQE experience
· Someone with a "can-do" attitude and a determination to succeed.
· A candidate who is proactive, not just reactive, and focused on solutions and overcoming obstacles.
· The team works flexibly, with a mix of office and home working tailored to ensuring that team members have sufficient support to work as best they can.
· Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance as well as a bonus scheme on offer to all staff
· 25 days holiday rising to 30 days with service
· Group personal pension plan with matched contributions to 5%
· Private medical insurance with option to purchase cover for family members
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply or contact Clare Rumble for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like