- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant
15th November 2023
A well-performing regional firm based in Nottingham is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their residential property team.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
They are a small but growing Nottinghamshire legal practice which was established in 1986. They offer specialist advice on a wide range of non-contentious legal matters, including residential conveyancing, commercial property, wills and probate, and inheritance and capital gains tax. They are a friendly and reliable team, and they pride themselves on providing excellent customer care. The team has a high attrition rate, and a wealth of experience.
- You will have at least 2 years assistant experience in Conveyancing
- You will have experience of working in a legal office environment
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Working hours 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Fully office based role
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like