- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
15th November 2023
A well-established regional firm in Birmingham is looking for a Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer to join their Residential Property team.
- Regional boutique firm
- Birmingham based
- Small, friendly and supportive team
- Increased work coming in, so now is a very exciting time to join them
- Manage a caseload including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, shared ownership and new builds
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer with 6+ years PQE
- You will have experience of managing your own residential property caseloads
- You will have experience of managing the full range of residential property transactions
- You will have strong leasehold experience
- Salary c£42,000 (DOE)
- Fully office based role
- Working hours 9am-5pm
- Good benefits
- Bonus scheme upon completion of your first year with the firm
If you are interested in this opportunity to join an expanding team, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like