- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Sutton Coldfield
A well-regarded national firm is looking for a Solicitor to join their Residential Property team, based in Sutton Coldfield.
- National firm
- Highly regarded
- Excellent training
- Pride themselves on strong client care skills
- Manage a caseload of residential property matters
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, new builds and shared ownerships
- You will be a qualified Solicitor
- You will have at least 5 years of experience as a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, including managing the full range of residential property transactions
- Salary is up to £40,000
- Hybrid working available (2 days in the office, 3 days working from home)
- Benefits include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + extra days off for team hitting targets, pension, social events and Christmas events
- Working hours are 9am - 5:15pm with 1 hour for lunch
If you are interested in this great opportunity to join a national firm and progress your career further, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like