- Job Search
**Conveyancer role in Kent**
Excellent salary + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancer to join a busy and successful award winning law firm based in Kent.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Demonstrates a high degree of competence in all conveyancing matters
- Management of support services including supervision of own support staff
- Active participation in marketing activities, networking and developing new business
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Providing assistance to other fee earners within the office/Firm as required particularly during periods of sick leave or holiday absence
- To bill clients in accordance with notified charging rates in accordance with time spent on the client file and to achieve financial targets for income
- To minimise risk in dealing with all work and ensure that all files are managed in accordance with the Firm's risk and file management procedures
- To undertake suitable training and to comply with the Firm's training policy and the competency framework of the SRA
- Completion of degree, and LPC or technical qualification.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness and drive to learn and succeed.
- You will be based at an office in Kent, working in a friendly expert team
If this role is of interest please send your updated CV to CarlaUdall@bcllegal.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like