- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Soloicitor / Legal Executive
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR / LEGAL EXECUTIVE - HEREFORD
Full time & Part time roles available (4 or 5 day working week)
- Regional firm with offices in Hereford and towards Wales
- Extensive experience in the legal field
- Technologically astute and forward-thinking
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will deal with the acquisition and disposal of high value freehold and leasehold residential investment property
- Freehold and leasehold development acquisitions, sales and disposals, drafting and negotiation of contracts and leases, joint venture agreements, preparation of standard information packs on re-sales; full understanding and familiarity with SDLT and applicable reliefs; drafting and negotiating releases and variation of restrictive covenants; creative approach to title investigation; familiarity with planning and building regulations applicable to residential development; ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' requirements; ability to understand and facilitate the clients' "commercial" priorities and goals.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will be experienced in managing your own caseloads
- You will be experienced in drafting and negotiating contracts and leases
- You will be experienced in dealing with high net worth individuals
- You will have knowledge of the basic principles of IHT and CGT rules applicable to non resident/domiciled individuals and corporate bodies
- You will be a person of integrity and of sound judgment.
You will be expected to provide an efficient, professional and friendly service to clients and colleagues. An ability to act as an ambassador and to promote the firm, and a willingness to engage in marketing initiatives would be an advantage.
- Salary for this role is competitive and dependent on experience
- Hybrid working considered after probation period
- Benefits package
- Strong scope for career progression
- Interesting and varied role
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like