- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancing hybrid role - Stoke
A well-established and industry leading firm in Stoke are recruiting for experienced Conveyancers with great client care skills to join their first class leading Conveyancing team.
What's on offer:
· Friendly, flexible and supportive environment
· Option for hybrid working available after initial training/settling in period
· Competitive base salary and monthly/quarterly bonuses
· Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities
· An interesting and varied caseload
What you'll do:
· Process the sale/purchase from instruction through to completion liaising with all parties to include mortgage brokers, estate agents, solicitors and clients throughout the transaction.
· Manage a large mixed case load comprising of freehold, leasehold, new build and shared ownership transactions.
· Proactively communicate and build strong relationships with clients and third parties keeping them regularly updated of progress.
· Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and third parties.
· Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk.
· Responsibility to ensure that all allocated files are maintained in good order in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
· Preparing and issuing contract papers on any related sale.
· Analysing search results.
· Liaising with Help to Buy and mortgage lenders regarding drawing down client funds.
· Preparing completion statements and invoices.
· Dealing with exchange of contracts and legal completion.
· Full-time permanent role, Mon-Fri.
What you'll need:
· At least 2 years previous Conveyancing experience, managing your own busy caseload.
· A passion for delivering excellent client service
· Great communication skills - written & verbal
· High level of attention to detail
If this role is of interest, please send your updated CV to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Placing People in Companies Like