Senior Conveyancing Executive - Stratford upon Avon
Are you looking to progress in your career and take that next step?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer at their leading, multi award winning national law firm in Stratford upon Avon.
About the company
This Social Housing Sales team is one of the largest in the Midlands specialising in all aspects of property acquisition and disposal for more than 60 Registered Providers across the country. They lead their competitors in the delivery of extra care housing for people over the age of 55. In the last 12 months they have disposed of more than 250 void residential dwellings, 450 extra care properties and 300 shared ownership units.
They are looking for a Conveyancing Executive to join their vibrant Social Housing Sales team based at the newly refurbished Stratford upon Avon office.
Join the team and you will work closely with senior fee earners helping with social housing sales in a busy and fast moving environment to support their Housing Association clients.
Your key duties will be:
* Dealing with a variety of sale transactions including shared ownership,
* Right to buy', 'Surrender' and Plot Sales' transactions.
* Having responsibility for the actions necessary within the workflow to ensure smooth completion of the transactions
* Reviewing and actioning correspondence from Clients' Solicitors
* Being responsible for producing, monitoring and updating various reports as required
* Optimising client relationships by reporting to client and arranging conference calls
* Being responsible for closing files and sending to storage with engrossments sent to deeds storage
Skills and experience you will have:
* A minimum of 12 months' previous experience in a similar role, ideally handling a caseload with minimum supervision
* Comprehensive experience of the conveyancing process end-to-end
* Experience in dealing with housing associations is desirable, but not essential
ideally - an understanding of case management systems
Key competencies you will need:
* Excellent communication and client management skills
* An ability to cope with a demanding workload and manage constantly changing priorities and deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Drive and commitment with a team player approach
About you - you will be
* Highly enthusiastic, willing to go the extra mile and be happy to go beyond the job description
* Respectful towards others and have a positive, willing and 'can do' attitude
keen to learn, interested in your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership of this
How we work
They believe in trusting their people to make the right decisions for themselves, from when and where you work, to how you dress; they focus on outputs.
They embrace agile working and offer a blended approach to where and how their employees work.
They appreciate that people have different needs and preferences and they're keen to be flexible, after all, they value what you do, not where you do it.
With hubs in Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Leicester, London, Lincoln, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon and Sheffield. This role will offer a blend of home and office working in their Stratford upon Avon hub.
Want to find more about our amazing benefits?
If this role is of interest, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.