- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer - Chesterfield
Residential Conveyancer - Chesterfield - HYBRID ROLE
Bored of your current job? Looking for something new?
One of the biggest law firms in the East Midlands have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated Residential Conveyancer to join their team in Chesterfield. They are open to all levels of experience from newly qualified to highly experienced.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or CLC and:-
* ideally have Residential Conveyancing experience
* be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing high quality client care;
* be able to effectively manage a caseload;
* have a proactive and enthusiastic approach
* have strong interpersonal skills.
Your benefits will include...
* Salary up to £45,000+ subject to experience
* pension scheme with employer's contributions
* generous annual holiday entitlement and holiday purchase scheme
* genuine career opportunities
* family-oriented employment practices with genuine 'work/life balance'
* consideration for flexible working - 3 days in the office 2 days at home
* friendly, professional office environment - in central locations with good transport connections
If this role is of interest and you are ready to take that next step, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like