- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
9th November 2023
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Northamptonshire
Salary - £40k (negotiable & DOE)
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a well established, modern firm, located in beautiful countryside surroundings in the heart Brackley.
You can be part of a great team who work hard and like to have fun! Excellent potential to grow with annual & monthly rewards where your effort is noticed and rewarded.
The ideal candidate will:-
· Be a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with at least 3 years' experience;
· Be able to manage a department (for a small team of two currently)
· Reinvigorate connections with local agents;
· Increase instructions and expand your supporting team;
· Be a capable, strong candidate willing to commit sustained effort for longer term rewards;
· Be career focused with drive to become a salaried then equity directorship after qualifying periods.
· Be an ambassador for the company, always maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and integrity;
· Maintain a full clean practicing certificate and be competent in all areas of residential conveyancing;
· Deliver the business objectives as set from time to time;
· Deliver the end-to-end conveyancing process within given time frames;
· Assist with other matters as required.
Starting at 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
Company events for summer & Christmas
Dress down day every day
Profit related bonus.
The role is for a full-time position Monday - Friday and 9 to 5.
Flexibility can be arranged.
Fully office based
If this role is of interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like