- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer - Leicester
BHW Solicitors - Residential Conveyancer - Leicester
Fully office based
Salary circa £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) + benefits
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer to work within a busy conveyancing team, alongside a conveyancing team leader and paralegal/administrator.
The successful candidate will likely have experience running their own conveyancing caseload in a conveyancing business or law firm, dealing with a wide range of residential property matters. Due to the collaborative team structure, this role is not a designated file owner, however, you will have responsibility for progressing transactions alongside your team leader.
Undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision. In particular:
* Deal with initial instruction paperwork and correspondence
* Deal with sale enquiries (contacting client and third parties to answer enquiries and
ordering indemnity policies if required)
* Meeting clients with paperwork for signing and general enquiries
* Completion set ups (indents, invoices, completion statements, and requesting bank
details from client)
* Deal with completion correspondence (notifying clients and agents of completion)
* Check signed paperwork before exchange and request deposit monies
* Update estate agents, clients, lenders and solicitors
* Chase for redemption figures from lenders
* Chase lenders for mortgage release on a purchase
* Check mortgage offers
* Check searches
* enquiries on a purchase
* Send COT's to Lenders
* Draft SDLT Form
* Deal with Help to Buy paperwork
Experience in a similar conveyancer or conveyancing assistant role, where you have been responsible for progressing transactions is essential.
* Be capable of working towards tight deadlines and under pressure;
* Be enthusiastic, hardworking and can demonstrate initiative;
* Be organised and able to complete assigned tasks effectively and promptly;
* Someone adaptable and accommodating;
* Have a smart and tidy appearance;
* Have excellent attention to detail; and
* Be ICT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.
In return, you will be provided with an opportunity to develop within a large multi-team conveyancing department, alongside knowledgeable and experienced conveyancing staff. The unique team structure provides progression prospects and a friendly, flexible and supportive environment.
To apply for the position, please submit your updated CV to email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like