- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal - Leicester
Residential Property Paralegal - Leicester
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join a busy Residential Property department.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in the efficient operation of their team, providing paralegal and administrative support to a Conveyancing Team Leader and Conveyancer to help ensure a smooth client experience throughout the transaction.
Key duties will include:
* file creation and client due diligence processes;
* file closing and archiving;
* generating correspondence and documentation;
* ordering property searches and issuing contract packs;
* liaising with clients and third-parties on the phone and dealing with basic enquiries;
* assisting the team with the setup of completions including pre-completion searches, accounts indents, SDLT forms, and completion statements & bills;
* completing administrative tasks such as document scanning, photocopying and filing as required;
* completing post-completion requirements;
* attending and participating in team meetings;
* maintaining the key dates reminder system;
* ensuring that client matter files are kept up to date, including the electronic workflow; and
* other general administrative duties as and when required including answering external telephone calls, opening and sorting incoming post, franking outgoing post, door opening and client greeting.
Experience in a similar paralegal role within a conveyancing department would be beneficial, although further training will be provided.
We are looking for someone who is:
* capable of working towards tight deadlines and under pressure;
* enthusiastic, hardworking and can demonstrate initiative;
* organised and able to complete assigned tasks effectively and promptly;
* adaptable and accommodating;
* a smart and tidy appearance;
* excellent attention to detail; and
* ICT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.
In return, you will be provide with an opportunity to develop within a large multi-team conveyancing department, alongside knowledgeable and experienced conveyancing staff. The unique team structure provides progression prospects and a friendly, flexible and supportive environment.
If this role is of interest and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like