- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Lawyer - Wolverhampton
Private Property Lawyer - Wolverhampton (Full time & Part time roles available)
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Conveyancing Lawyer to join an award winning, reputable firm in Wolverhampton.
The role can be full time or part time with flexible working options available.
Flexible working will be considered on a case to case basis.
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000+ (dependent on experience)
The successful candidate will deal with the broad spectrum of residential property work including sales and purchases, leasehold, remortgages, new build work and transfers of equity and should be able to demonstrate astute technical knowledge and the ability to work under pressure. In addition, the successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct in respect of referrals and of the Money Laundering Regulations. Excellent organisational, written and IT skills are essential and a working knowledge of case management systems is vital to this demanding role. The successful candidate will be proficient with MS Office. This role is within a fast paced environment and requires exceptional file management skills with a high level of attention to detail.
Experience of Landlord and Tenant matters and leasehold extensions is preferred but not essential.
* You will have a minimum of 3 years PQE (or equivalent)
* You will be expected to run your own case load of domestic conveyancing matters
* You should enjoy working to and achieving deadlines within a busy office environment.
* You will be skilled at dealing with clients, professionals, referrers and other third parties to provide an excellent conveyancing service
* You will have a willingness to take part in business generation and development.
Excellent career opportunity for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like