Residential Property Lawyer - South Shropshire
Full time position
Salary - £28,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Conveyancer to join the Property department at an award winning practice in South Shropshire.
Offering clients the best in service and advice. From Litigation and Dispute Resolution to Criminal Law, or Family Matters through to Residential Property and Commercial Property, and sound advice about Wills and estate administration, they pride themselves on standing out from the crowd with an approachable team who share a can-do attitude.
Join a modern partnership of Solicitors with offices in Shrewsbury, Church Stretton, Knighton, Telford, and Ludlow, providing the opportunity to live and work in an idyllic rural environment.
You will receive a highly competitive salary depending on experience and work within an experienced, highly regarded team of lawyers who are committed to the highest levels of client satisfaction.
· Able to effectively manage your own caseload,
· Advising on a variety of Property matters,
· Developing new and existing caseloads in matters of Residential Property,
· Drafting legal documentation,
· Compliance with relevant case law and SRA/Lexcel regulations,
· Providing excellent client care in line with standards,
· Build strong client relationships with new and existing clients.
· Minimum of 5 years+ PQE (Post Qualification Experience),
· Experience with MS office applications preferable,
· Ability to work under pressure and retain high levels of confidentiality at all times,
· Proven internal communication skills,
· Offer sound legal advice to a diverse client base,
· Maintain your continuing professional development requirements,
· Work in a collaborative manner within the team and wider firm,
· Have a positive approach and strong work ethic.
· Experience in a Residential Property team is an advantage.
· Property Law Advice: minimum 5 years (required).
· Additional leave
· Company pension
If this role is of interest, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org