- Job Search
- NQ Solicitor or Senior Paralegal - Residential Conveyancing
Newly Qualified Solicitor or Senior Paralegal - Residential Conveyancing - Staffordshire
We have an excellent opportunity to join one of Staffordshire's well established, leading law firms.
The high street firm prides themselves as being highly reputable and members of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, recognised by the Law Society as meeting the highest standards of technical expertise and client service.
Flexible working is considered on an individual basis but fully office based is preferred due to it being a High Street firm and being able to offer face to face advice to clients.
The right candidate will be an enthusiastic newly qualifed Solicitor or experienced Paralegal looking for a progressive opportunity, to join our team and run a caseload, with supervision of around 20 files per month.
Required Skills & Experience/Responsibilities
* Residential Conveyancing experience is preferable
* Must possess excellent levels of client contact and responsibility
* Have the ability to run a case load of matters concerning residential sales, purchases and remortgages with supervision
* Have previous experience of CQS.
* Possess good communication skills
* You will have good academics and be LLB or equivalent
* You will have good experience of the conveyancing process.
* You have a tactical approach of prioritising your workload
* Your career driven and strongly motivated
* You work well within a team as well as on your own initiative
* You are passionate about personal career development
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to range from £25k - £30k.
If this role is of interest and you meet the pre-requisite experience, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like